Sunday, October 3, 2010

two

Exactly two years ago to the minute,
we welcomed this sweet blessing into our lives.

It feels like just yesterday I heard Matt
say through the tears, "It's a girl!"

And she's continued bringing joy to our days ever since.

Our sweet Adeline Grace.

Happy Birthday precious one!


2008

2009

2010

5 comments:

Jill said...

Love her birthday outfit! Happy birthday to your sweet girl. :)

The Hendrix Family said...

She is a doll Jenny! I know y'all are proud:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to that precious girl! I can't believe she's TWO!

Amy Sentell said...

We thought of you all yesterday! Got something special for our favorite two year old! Give her a hug for us! Love you all - Amy

Thomas, Becca, and Bailey said...

So precious! I can't believe she is two! I love her birthday outfit. Thanks for the birthday card!