Well hello there due date!
For months you seemed so, very far away.
And now you are here.
June 16th.
We are so, so close to meeting Baby Shoe! As in....tomorrow! We are heading in to be induced in the morning. I've really been thinking this little peanut was going to come on it's own. I've been crampy/achy and having contractions for weeks now, but it looks like he/she may need a little nudge. So nudge we will!
Matt did an awesome job of updating last time, so check back tomorrow for the latest! We can't wait to see this Baby's sweet face and find out if we have a BOY or a GIRL! Yay!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
And in case you were wondering, I spent the day floating in the pool. No better place to be when you are super, duper pregnant! And I was happy to have my little bitty swimming girl right there with me. I think she may miss her built-in leg rest/booster seat once this baby belly is gone! :)
40 weeks = ready to pop





3 comments:
Good luck!! Can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl. :)
you are so adorable! Can't wait to meet this new little bundle of love!
those pics didn't turn out half bad. thanks for spending your due date with me :).
Post a Comment