Sunday, July 3, 2011

around here

These are a few pictures of what we've been up to around here...

My Mom has been taking such good care of us. She is such a lifesaver and I'm really not sure what we would do without her. Thanks for spending your days with us, Nino!


snoozing is what this girl does best...
(I love that little double chin!)

Addy and Milly having a tea party



Lucy keeping an eye on things...


Milly loves Aunt Beebes

SB and Payton

I should've put these next two on my previous post about "firsts". . . This was our first outing with Milly. We went over to my parents for my Dad's birthday fiesta. I guess I didn't do a great job of documenting, seeing that I only took two pictures, but it was a fun night. Happy Birthday, JoeJoe!

2 comments:

Britt said...

I am loving the picture of Lucy watching over Milly. It Is precious and so is Milly. Looks like A is being a great big sister.

Amy Sentell said...

Looks like Nino has it under control! Enjoy these sweet days! See you soon - Amy