Wednesday, August 10, 2011

bath fun

This is what bath time looks like at our
house on Matt's late nights...

Addy Lou in the bubble bath
(with a mermaid of course)

and Miss Milly hanging out in the bouncy seat.
(And Lucy and me somewhere in the middle)

we like to call this squishy little one "Chubba Wubba"

I could just eat her up

same goes for this one :)

Little Missy in her gown and ready for bed.

Oh and happy news--she likes her paci now!

I say "Nighty night" to these two (which typically consists of reading a several stories, prayers, a request from Addy to "sleep one more minute" with her, a kiss and hug, some rocking, and swaddling) then I am off to catch up on my new episode of Food Network Star...not too bad in my book!

2 comments:

Amy Sentell said...

Precious Jenny! Hooray for the paci! You're doing great and are such a sweet mama. Love you all!

Kristen Butler Parker said...

Sweet, sweet girls!! I was just updating my blog and I always pull up your blog to listen to the playlist while I work- I love it:)